- awkward ugly GUI feels like mud
- Mail makes me roll on the floor laughing out loud, I mean a modal window to tell you "hey i'm moving an email for you, look" AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, or putting 80% of your old mail in the junk folder, or crashing whenever, or blocking user input on a whim, clearly not designed for any other use than making people laugh and feel good ... as they download Thunderbird
- still a memory hog compared to XP
- abysmal touch support - you have to touch the exact location of each button !!!!
- plenty of usability regressions compared to XP especially in the explorer
made by aliens who don't understand human beings but still a worthy upgrade from Vista