- VERY SENSITIVE touch screen changes the way you work
- FAST machine
- DECENT BATTERY LIFE (4+ hours)
- rugged (kids stomped on it, spat on the screen and it's running smoothly)
- overall, this is one BUGGY device
- HORRIBLE SCREEN with shallow viewing angle making portrait drawing unconfortable
- touch VERY LAGGY
- HUGE PARALLAX due to distance between screen and drawing surface prevents precise drawing
- poor implementation of touch - unlike the iphone, only one point is computed out of the large area of contact of your finger with the screen so you end up missing the button even though half of your finger is in the button area.
- very thick bezel prevents comfortable drawing at the borders
- so so keyboard (but solid)
- pen + touch sometimes stops working and you have to restart the machine
This is the best touch+pen tablet on the market and this is saying a lot about the sorry state of this niche market.
look at that bezel